The following is our internet copyright notice and sets our
copyright position regarding website content including digital
media and downloadable content and any products manufactured,
coded or designed by MetalloSoft, past, present and future,
and pertaining to this website, affiliates of this website or
sister companies related to MetalloSoft.
It will be aknowledged that the user or visitor of this website, current or future, has read and understands the contents of this page. If the user or visitor does not accept our copyright translation then the user or visitor must either lodge a formal enquiry with the owner of this website by email or refrain from visiting here or using the products and or media that is offered here.
This website and its content is the copyright of MetalloSoft.
All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part
or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
3. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
4. You may not, except with our express written permission, transmit any data, media or any website parafernalia in order to store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
1. The term "software products" refers to software and application
packages that MetalloSoft has made available for public use.
Our software products are hosted on this website and each product
has an End-User License Agreement ("EULA") included in the package
itself. Each EULA document is relative to it's binary product
and carries the same limitations or grants as per this copyright
document that you are reading now.
2. The term "website templates" refers to HTML, CSS, Java Script and any other coding and technologies relevant to web page and website developments by MetalloSoft. Downloadable website templates are free of charge and free of royalties, unless where explicitly indicated. The templates we offer on this website can be used, refurbished and modded in any way the user sees fit. They are free for personal or commercial use. Images and other parafernalia contained in these templates have been made available by distributors and carries their own copyright notices. Please familiarize yourself with their respective policies regarding redistribution and usage. MetalloSoft cannot be held liable for any third party infringements regarding material redistributed without consent from the third parties involved.
MetalloSoft's software and services are subject to jurisdictions
governing the user or visitor's place of stay including international
export and technology laws and the user or visitor agrees to
comply with all such applicable laws and regulations that apply
to the software and products and services. Furthermore, this
document is not final and is in most instances still a work-in-progress.
Enquiries related to this publication can be forwarded via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIRST PUBLICATION DATE: Saturday 4 July 2015